FALL 2023 NSF
FALL 2023 NSF
DECEMBER 4 - 7 , 2023
DECEMBER 4 - 7, 2023
The National Science Foundation (NSF) is hosting the Fall 2023 NSF Virtual Grants Conference from December 4 – 7, 2023. Registration is now open! For those who cannot attend the live conference, all recorded conference sessions will be available on-demand shortly after the event.
Image Credit: Marley Dewey, G.P. Schmahl/NOAA, Rachel Thayer, Giannandrea Inchingolo, and Derek Lovley/Ella Maru Studio
NSF Grants Conference
The NSF Grants Conference is designed to give new faculty, researchers, and administrators key insights into a wide range of current issues at NSF. NSF staff will provide up-to-date information about policies and procedures, specific funding opportunities and answer attendee questions.
We are encouraging attendees to submit questions in advance to our speakers. If you would like to do so, ask your questions now by clicking the “Submit Questions” button below.
About the NSF Grants Conference
The NSF Grants Conference is a must, especially for new faculty, researchers, and administrators.
- New programs and initiatives
- Proposal preparation
- NSF’s merit review process
- NSF directorate sessions
- Award management topics
- Conflict of interest policies
- NSF systems updates
We will be using Zoom to host this year’s virtual conferences. We recommend that you verify the system requirements below prior to joining a virtual conference.
- Most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari
- Operating system: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.9+, or Ububtu 12.4+
- Zoom’s Bandwidth Requirements are:
- 2.0 Mbps up and down for single screen
- 2.0 Mbps up 4.0 Mbps down for dual screen
- For audio VoIP: 60-80kbps
- For more information please visit Zoom
Other things to consider
- It can help to close other tabs, browsers and programs while streaming the live conference. It also may help to hardwire your Internet connection, instead of using a wireless network connection.
- If you are having trouble hearing the webinar audio, check the volume on your computer and on your Zoom video player.
- If your computer screen freezes, please refresh your browser.
Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change, remove, or otherwise modify the contents of the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems. We may need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays or errors.
Copyright. Most text appearing on the Site was either prepared by employees of the United States Government as part of their official duties and therefore not subject to copyright or prepared under contracts that gave the National Science Foundation the right to place the text into the public domain. You may freely copy that material and, at your discretion, credit NSF with a “Courtesy: National Science Foundation” notation.
Code of conduct. Be respectful, be considerate, and do not harass. There is zero tolerance for online harassment. Harassment includes cyberstalking, hateful speech and threats, and intentional flooding of a person or institution’s phone or email accounts. Immediately report any bad behavior to Grants_Conference@nsf.gov. The organizers will take steps to address the issue as needed, which may include removing the participant.