We recommend that you verify the system requirements for Zoom prior to joining the webinar.
- Access to Zoom
- Most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari
- Operating system: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.9+, or Ububtu 12.4+
- Zoom’s Bandwidth Requirements are:
- 2.0 Mbps up and down for single screen
- 2.0 Mbps up 4.0 Mbps down for dual screen
- For audio VoIP: 60-80kbps
- For more information please visit Zoom.
Other things to consider:
- It can help to close other tabs, browsers and programs while streaming the live conference. It also may help to hardwire your Internet connection, instead of using a wireless network connection.
- If you are having trouble hearing the webinar audio, check the volume on your computer and on your Zoom video player.
- If your computer screen freezes, please refresh your browser.
Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change, remove, or otherwise modify the contents of the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems. We may need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays or errors.
Copyright. Most text appearing on the Site was either prepared by employees of the United States Government as part of their official duties and therefore not subject to copyright or prepared under contracts that gave the National Science Foundation the right to place the text into the public domain. You may freely copy that material and, at your discretion, credit NSF with a “Courtesy: National Science Foundation” notation.
Code of conduct. Be respectful, be considerate, and do not harass. There is zero tolerance for online harassment. Harassment includes cyberstalking, hateful speech and threats, and intentional flooding of a person or institution’s phone or email accounts. Immediately report any bad behavior to Grants_Conference@nsf.gov. The organizers will take steps to address the issue as needed, which may include removing the participant.